Greg Patterson, owner and President of Greg Patterson & Associates, is a 34-year veteran commercial broker licensed in Missouri and Kansas, specializing in retail/ office/industrial leasing and sales, investment acquisition and sales, development, urban redevelopment and site selection. Greg also provides tenant and buyer representation and services for retail, office, industrial and especially non-profit organizations and small businesses.
Greg has strong expertise in development and investment and a background in urban community development and in use of development incentives. His knowledge of commercial real estate in Midtown urban Kansas City, Missouri, is unsurpassed. Greg focuses on long-term relationships with clients and referral brokers.
- Assisted with numerous sales and leasing of troubled assets.
- Dispositions and acquisitions for government, business, non-profits, and financial institutions.
- Site selection for clients including national, regional and local businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Leasing, development and investment services for numerous commercial real estate clients and projects featuring long-term relationships.
- Representations of non-profit organizations.
- Extraordinary market knowledge and transaction experience in Midtown
- KCMO and the Missouri side urban core including use of public incentives.
- B.A. – Drury University, Springfield, Missouri – Economics and Political
- Science, Magna Cum Laude, Outstanding Senior Man
- M.S. – University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri – Community Development
- Former Community Development Specialist, City of KCMO
- Former Executive Director, Westport Tomorrow, an urban CDC
- Broadway Westport Council, Former President and now Vice-President
- Trinity United Methodist Church
- Community Development Society of Missouri, Past President
- Grandview Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Grandview Economic Development Council, Member
- Breakfast at 8 Club, Past President and Member
- KC Breakfast Club, Past President and Member
- Drury University Alumni Association
- MainCor, Member
- Southtown Council, Member
- Urban Core Group, Member
- Broadway Area Community Improvement District, Founding Chair